Coupled with the VarSeq ® software which provides powerful variant filtering and annotation, VSReports converts the output of your analysis into a highly customizable clinical report (based on ACMG guidelines) in just one click.
This package contains:
- 2 seats of VarSeq - a powerful filtering and annotation engine to sift through large variant data sets, helping you to quickly and easily find the variants of importance. ZERO per sample fees.
- Access to VSReports - convert the output of your tertiary analysis into a highly customizable clinical report (based on ACMG guidelines) in just one click.
- Access to our premium annotation sources (CADD, OMIM and OncoMD) at no additional charge!
- Access to industry leading annotation sources such as ClinVar, dbSNP, COSMIC and many more, including your custom annotation files.
- Support setting up BWA and Freebayes for variant ailment and calling is now available!